LETTER TO EDITOR
System of adverse drug reactions reporting: What, where, how, and whom to report?
Vivekanandan Kalaiselvan, Pranay Kumar, Gyanendra Singh
Citation Information :
Kalaiselvan V, Kumar P, Singh G. System of adverse drug reactions reporting: What, where, how, and whom to report?. Indian J Crit Care Med 2015; 19 (9):564-566.
CC BY-ND 3.0
Copyright © 2015; Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
- World Health Organization. International Drug Monitoring: The Role of National Centres, Technical Report Series No. 498. Geneva: World Health Organization; 1972.
- Waller P. An Introduction to Pharmacovigilance. Southampton, UK: Blackwell Publishing; 2010.
- Kalaiselvan V, Mishra P, Singh GN. Helpline facility to assist reporting of adverse drug reactions in India. WHO South East Asia J Public Health 2014;3:194.
- Kalaiselvan V, Prasad T, Bisht A, Singh S, Singh GN. Adverse drug reactions reporting culture in pharmacovigilance programme of India. Indian J Med Res 2014;140:563-4.
- Vivekanandan K, Rishi K, Prasad T, Arunabh T, Singh GN. Status of documentation grading and completeness score for Indian individual case safety reports. Indian J Pharmacol 2015;47:325-7.