Collaboration and Autonomy: Mere Buzzwords?
Citation Information :
Collaboration and Autonomy: Mere Buzzwords?. Indian J Crit Care Med 2019; 23 (4):164-164.
CC BY-NC 4.0
Copyright © 2019; The Author(s).
- Boev C, Xia Y. Nurse-Physician collaboration and Infections in Critical Care: Critical Care Nurse 2015; 35(2): 65–72
- Ushiro R. Nurse–Physician Collaboration Scale: development and psychometric testing. Journal of Advanced Nursing 2009; 65(7), 1497–1508.
- Karima A. EL Sayed, et al. Nurse–physician collaboration: A comparative study of the attitudes of nurses and physicians at Mansoura University Hospital. Life Science Journal, 2011; 8(2):140–146.
- Amsalu et al. Attitudes of nurses and physicians towards nursephysician collaboration in northwest Ethiopia: a hospital based cross-sectional study BMC Nursing 2014, 13:37.
- Hemani A, Rastegar DA, et al. A comparison of resource utilization in nurse practitioners and physicians. Eff Clin Pract. 1999 Nov-Dec; 2(6):258–265.
- Georgiou E, Papathanassoglou E, et al. Nurse-physician collaboration and associations with perceived autonomy in Cypriot critical care nurses. Nurs Crit Care 2017;22(1):29–39.
- Aghamohammadi D, Dadkhah B, et al. Nurse–Physician Collaboration and the Professional Autonomy of Intensive Care Units Nurses. Indian J Crit Care Med 2019;23(4):178–181.