LETTER TO THE EDITOR
Krait Snake Bite Presenting as a Cerebral Salt Wasting
Niraj Kumar Keyal, Raju Shrestha, Sumal Thapa, Pooja Adhikari
Citation Information :
Keyal NK, Shrestha R, Thapa S, Adhikari P. Krait Snake Bite Presenting as a Cerebral Salt Wasting. Indian J Crit Care Med 2019; 23 (7):347-348.
CC BY-NC 4.0
Copyright © 2019; Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
- Karki KB. Snake bite in Nepal: Neglected public health challenge. J Nepal Health Res Counc. 2016; 14: I-II.
- Chaudhary S, Singh S, Chaudhary N, Mahato SK. Snake bite in Nepal. J of Uni Coll of Med Scienc.2014;2:45–53.
- Sharma SK, Koirala S, Dahal G, Sah C. Clinico-epidemiological features of snakebite: a study from Eastern Nepal. Trop Doct. 2004; 34:20–22.
- Seneviratne U, Dissanayake S. Neurological manifestations of snake bite in Sri Lanka. J Postgrad Med. 2002; 48:275–278.
- Hojer J, Tran Hung H, Warrell D. Life-threatening hyponatremia after krait bite envenoming - a new syndrome. Clin Toxicol (Phila). 2010;48:956–957.