LETTER TO THE EDITOR
Misplacement of an internal jugular hemodialysis catheter due to stenosis caused by previous short-term catheterization
Prakash K. Dubey
Citation Information :
Dubey PK. Misplacement of an internal jugular hemodialysis catheter due to stenosis caused by previous short-term catheterization. Indian J Crit Care Med 2009; 13 (1):44-45.
CC BY-ND 3.0
Copyright © 2009; The Author(s).
- Long term central venous access. Br J Anaesth 2004;92:722-34.
- Late stenosis of the subclavian vein after hemodialysis catheter injury. Surgery 1986;100:924-7.
- Post-catheter vein stenosis in hemodialysis: Comparative angiographic study of 50 subclavian and 50 internal jugular access. Nephrol Dial Transplant 1991;61:722-4.
- Hemodialysis-associated subclavian vein stenosis. Kidney Int 1998;33:1156-9.
- Importance of US findings in access planning during jugular vein hemodialysis catheter placements. J Vasc Interv Radiol 2000;11:233-8.