LETTER TO EDITOR
Mid-term assessment of the decade of action for road safety: Progress made, yet at a slow rate
Prateek Saurabh Shrivastava, Jegadeesh Ramasamy
Citation Information :
Shrivastava PS, Ramasamy J. Mid-term assessment of the decade of action for road safety: Progress made, yet at a slow rate. Indian J Crit Care Med 2016; 20 (5):312-313.
CC BY-ND 3.0
Copyright © 2016; Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
- World Health Organization. Road Traffic Injuries – Fact Sheet No. 358; 2015. Available from: [Last accessed on 2015 Oct 19].
- World Health Organization. Despite Progress, Road Traffic Deaths Remain Too High; 2015. Available from: [Last accessed on 2015 Oct 19].
- Mansuri FA, Al-Zalabani AH, Zalat MM, Qabshawi RI. Road safety and road traffic accidents in Saudi Arabia. A systematic review of existing evidence. Saudi Med J 2015;36:418-24.
- World Health Organization. Global Status Report on Road Safety 2015. Geneva: WHO Press; 2015. p. 1-22.
- Ntaji MI. Epidemiological features of road traffic accidents among young adults in a semi urban community of Southern Nigeria. Niger Postgrad Med J 2015;22:32-6.