LETTER TO THE EDITOR
Implementing measures to minimize the global incidence of falls and its associated complications
Jegadeesh Ramasamy, Prateek Shrivastava
Citation Information :
Ramasamy J, Shrivastava P. Implementing measures to minimize the global incidence of falls and its associated complications. Indian J Crit Care Med 2016; 20 (8):489-490.
CC BY-ND 3.0
Copyright © 2016; Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
- World Health Organization. Falls - Fact sheet N344; 2012. Available from: http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs344/en/. [Last accessed on 2016 Jun 04].
- World Health Organization. WHO Global Report on Falls Prevention in Older Age. Geneva: WHO Press; 2007. p. 1-26.
- Callis N. Falls prevention: Identification of predictive fall risk factors. Appl Nurs Res 2016;29:53-8.
- Stephenson J. Gap between falls prevention policies and practice revealed. Nurs Times 2015;111:6.
- Molina JA, Ismail NH, Heng BH, Leong IY. Effectiveness of a community-based falls prevention program for the elderly. Value Health 2015;18:A540-1.