Acute kidney injury in critically ill children: More than just urine output
Citation Information :
Acute kidney injury in critically ill children: More than just urine output. Indian J Crit Care Med 2013; 17 (4):203-204.
CC BY-ND 3.0
Copyright © 2013; The Author(s).
- Basu RK, Devarajan P, Wong H, Wheeler DS. An update and review of acute kidney injury in pediatrics. Pediatr Crit Care Med 2011;12:339-47.
- Arikan AA, Zappitelli M, Loftis LL, Washburn KK, Jefferson LS, Goldstein SL. Modified RIFLE criteria in critically ill children with acute kidney injury. Kidney International 2007;71:1028-35.
- Mehta RL, Kellum JA, Shah SV, Molitoris BA, Ronco C, Warnock DG, et al. Acute Kidney Injury Network: Report of an initiative to improve outcomes in acute kidney injury. Crit Care 2007;11:R31.
- Mehta P, Sinha A, Sami A, Hari P, Kalaivani M, Gulati A, et al. Incidence of Acute Kidney Injury in hospitalized children. Ind Pediatr 2012;49:537-42.
- Hui WF, Chan WKY, Miu TY. Acute Kidney Injury in the paediatric intensive care unit: identification by modified RIFLE criteria. Hong Kong Med J 2013;19:13-9.