LETTER TO EDITOR
An unusual cause of anaphylaxis during surgery
Veena Shah, Geeta Parikh, Deepika Singh, Prachi Kadam, Nirav Kharadi
Citation Information :
Shah V, Parikh G, Singh D, Kadam P, Kharadi N. An unusual cause of anaphylaxis during surgery. Indian J Crit Care Med 2013; 17 (6):396-397.
CC BY-ND 3.0
Copyright © 2013; The Author(s).
- Mishler JM 4 th. Synthetic plasma volume expanders --Their pharmacology, safety and clinical efficacy. Clin Haematol 1984;13:75-92.
- Mertes PM, Laxenaire MC, Alla F. Anaphylactic and anaphylactoid reaction occurring during anaesthsia in France in 1999-2000. Anesthesiology 2003;99:536-45.
- Harboe T, Guttormsen AB, Irgens A, Dybendal T, Florvaag E. Anaphylaxis during anesthesia in Norway: A 6-year single-centre follow-up study. Anesthesiology 2005;102:897-903.
- Ghai B, Wig J, Gupta V. Intraoperative severe anaphylaxis due to gelofusine during a neurosurgical procedure. Anesth Analg 2007;104:238.
- Dubrey SW, Dahdal G, Grocott-Mason R. Severe anaphylaxis to Gelofusine during a transthoracic echo bubble study. Eur J Echocardiogr 2008;9:303.