New horizons for critical care in cardiac surgery
Citation Information :
Kumar S. New horizons for critical care in cardiac surgery. Indian J Crit Care Med 2004; 8 (1):11-13.
CC BY-ND 3.0
Copyright © 2004; Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
- Reduced mortality and stroke with off pump coronary artery bypass grafting surgery in octogenarians. Circulation 2002;106:15-0.
- Off pump coronary surgery improves in hospital and early outcomes in octogenarians. Ital Heart J 2004;5:197-204.
- In hospital outcomes of off pump versus on pump coronary artery bypass procedures: A multicenter experience. Ann Thorac Surg 2001;72:1528-33.
- Clinical and economic effects of pulmonary artery catheterization in a non-emergent coronary artery bypass graft surgery. J Cardiothroac Vasc Anesth 2000;14:113-8.
- Tranesophageal echocardiography in hypotensive post coronary bypass patients. Asian Cardiovasc Thorac Annals 2003;11:139-42.
- Tran esophageal echocardiography in hypotensive patient after cardiac operations. Comparison with hemodynamic parameters. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 1992;104:321-6.
- Comparison of the accuracy of the lithium dilution technique with the thermo dilution technique for measurement of cardiac output. Br J Anaesth 1997;79:770-5.
- Estimation of left ventricular systolic function by single transpulmonary thermodilution. Intensive Car Med 2004;30:1377-83.
- Monitoring cardiac output: Esophageal Doppler vs. Thermo dilution. Minerva Anestesiol 1998;64:351-6.
- Early extubation for adult cardiac surgical patients. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2003;(4):CD003587.
- Ventilator Associated Pneumonia: Incidence, risk factors, outcome and microbiology. J Cardiothorac Vasc Anesth 2003;17:22-8.
- Mechanical ventilation in the prone position: A strategy for acute respiratory failure after cardiac surgery. Ind Heart J 2001;53:83-6.
- Inhaled nitric oxide for acute hypoxic respiratory failure in children and adults: A metaanalysis. Anesth Analg 2003;97:989-98.
- Prophylactic respiratory physiotherapy after cardiac surgery: Systematic review. BMJ 2003;327.
- Effects of thoracic epidural analgesia on pulmonary function after coronary artery bypass surgery. Eur J Cardiothorac Surg 1991;10:859-65.
- Anticoagulant and spinal epidural anesthesia. Anesth Analg 1994;79:1165-77.
- Spinal (subarachnoid) morphine for off pump coronary artery bypass surgery. Heart Surg Forum S-17, June 2003.
- Procoagulant activity after off pump coronary operation is the current anticoagulation adequate? Ann Thorac Surg 1999;67:1370-5.
- Pulmonary embolus after CABG: A review of the literature. Clin Cardiol 2000;23:637-44.
- Acute renal failure following cardiac surgery. Nephrol dial Transplant 1999;14:158-62.
- On pump versus off pump coronary revascularisation. Evaluation of renal function. Ann Thorac Surg 68:493-8.
- Use of dopamine in ARF; a meta analysis. Criti Care Med 2001;29:1526-31.
- Aspirin and mortality from coronary bypass surgery. N Eng J Med 2002;347:1309-17.
- Intensive insulin therapy in critically ill patients. N Eng J Med 2001;345:1359-67.
- Neurological injury after cardiac surgery. Annals of Cardiac Anesthesia 1998;1:2-14.